Only a few months ago, we featured Aeolis Tournament as our third Kickstarter Project of the Week for the month of January and a week later, we dove deeper and interviewed the talented group at Beyond Studio. Now the wait is almost over with a confirmed release date of July 16th.
Here’s the overview:
Beyond Fun Studio announces the release date of its first game Aeolis Tournament with a trailer. The frantic 8 player party game will launch on Nintendo Switch and Steam (PC, MacOs, Linux) on July 16th 2020 with a 15% discount for a week, then the game will come to its full price of $14.99, €12.49 and £11.49.
Aeolis Tournament is a Nintendo-inspired party game where up to 8 players compete in various game modes based on a simple one-button mechanic. Characters use an air cannon to control the power of the wind and affect their surroundings. It’s a high-tempo game in the vein of Fuzion Frenzy with a cartoony and colorful art direction. Aeolis Tournament features physics-based gameplay, a tournament mode and local & online multiplayer play.
- Up to 8 players Multiplayer Offline/Online cross-platform
- Simple controls/mechanic: accessible and fun for all type of players
- 6 game modes and 6 characters!
- Achievements and progression system with unlockable items
- Customization: fashion items & character skins
- Will be supported with new content post launch (game modes, characters, items).
Source: Beyond Fun Studio PR