Team17's Automachef Gets a Release Date
We're partnered with Skillshare, where you can do unlimited online courses that'll help you create art, make games, and even help you with school/university! Click here for a free 1 month trial.
Recently, we covered the announcement of Team17’s new game Automachef and now, the game finally has a firm release date:
Team17, a global games label, creative partner and developer of independent, premium video games and independent developer Hermes Interactive are proud to announce that the challenging resource management puzzler Automachef will be releasing on Nintendo Switch™ and PC on the 23rd July.
Players can now try their hand at masterminding their own intricate, automated kitchens with the free Steam demo. The newly release demo offers a taste of 2 tutorial levels and 3 campaign levels.
- Three tasty modes! Take on the campaign levels, build a business in Contracts Mode or play untethered in Test Site Mode
- Feisty robots! Well, robot. Throughout your time in Automachef, you will be accompanied by Robert Person, who will offer you help and abundant charm.
- Machines! From the order reader to the assembler and everything in between, you must tell each machine what it needs to do (they can’t think for themselves…yet)
- Human food! Whether it’s cheeseburgers or salads, each recipe requires different machines with different commands to make it… and don’t even get me started on combo meals!
- Blueprints! Created the perfect production line? Save your plans as blueprints to use in future kitchens.
Automachef will be available on Nintendo Switch on July 23rd.
Source: Team17 PR