With Animal Crossing: New Horizons being played on so many Switch owners’ console right now, Nintendo have outlined their plans for the next month:
- Leif’s Garden Shop comes to island, allowing you to buy shrubbery.
- Jolly Redd’s Treasure Trawler allows you to buy new artwork and furniture.
- The Museum Expansion lets you donate art.
- Nature Day (April 23rd to May 4th) lets you earn more Nook Miles with additional activities.
- May Day (May 1st to May 7th) has you use May Day Tickets to visit to a limited-time May Day Tour.
- International Museum Day (May 18th to May 31st) lets you get in-game rewards through collecting stamps.
- Wedding Season (June 1st to June 30th) is all about love and wedding bells, allowing you to decorate chapels and take anniversary photos.
The update will launch on April 23rd.