Just now, Digerati has announced a brand new turn-based strategy RPG Reverse Crawl for Nintendo Switch. Here’s some information on the game:
Reverse Crawl inverts the classic dungeon crawling premise, putting players in the claws and armored boots of monsters, undead, and other fantasy enemies in a quest to defeat heroic warriors and their Red Queen. Since its release on PC, Reverse Crawl has earned praise for simple yet nuanced strategy mechanics and unique premise.
You’re dead already! But such a trifling inconvenience isn’t going to stop you – the Revenant King – from reclaiming your throne. Reverse Crawl is a fast-paced turn-based strategy RPG that lets you lead mobs of monster minions and back-from-the-grave goons into battle against the elite armies of the dastardly Red Queen.
Includes a brand new local PvP mode, created exclusively for the Nintendo Switch version.
- Vanquish foes using a deceptively deep tactical turn-based combat system
- Assemble an army of dark dungeon dwellers, including skeletons, zombies, goblins and more
- A dynamic campaign that’s different each time, complete with a branching storyline
- Battle your way through Campaign and Endless modes, and an all-new local PvP mode
- Unlock new minions, traits and powers as you play
- Created by one-man indie machine, Nerdook (Monster Slayers, Vertical Drop Heroes)
Reverse Crawl is scheduled to release on May 10.