We are a huge fan of Wargroove and we are excited to share the news that it will be getting a physical Switch release this Spring (Australian time). Here’s the rundown:
Sharpen your sword and take to the battlefield! Sold Out is happy to announce that turn-based strategy hit Wargroove will be receiving a physical release this spring with a special Deluxe Edition.
Choose your Commander and wage war on battling factions, using your ‘groove’ to strategically sway the fight in your favour. Design and share online your very own maps, cut scenes and campaign stories with easy-to-use editors and in-depth customisation tools.“
Wargroove is a fantastic, critically-acclaimed game which up to now has only been available as a digital download. So, we’ve put together a special physical version which fans have been asking for to be available later in 2019,” said Sarah Hoeksma, Marketing Director at Sold Out.
The physical Deluxe Edition will include a set of exclusive stickers, a reversible coversheet, a map poster, strategy manual and downloadable soundtrack.
- Choose from one of 12+ Commanders from 4 warring factions
- Battle your way through Campaign Mode to discover the story and motivations behind each faction
- Challenge your friends to local and online multiplayer skirmish modes
- Design and share online your own complex series of battlefields
- Play Arcade mode to take on 5 different opponents in quick succession
- Play Puzzle mode and use your strategic skills to complete tricky challenges in just ONE turn
- Seek out hidden in-game content and unlockables – old school style!
Source: Five Star Games AU PR