We’ve got another one for you today! Trifox, Developed by Glowfish Interactive and published by Cronos Interactive, has been announced for Nintendo Switch arriving in Spring 2020. Here’s the rundown:
Developer Glowfish Interactiveand publisher Cronos Interactive have announced their new title Trifox. Inspired by classic 3D platformers and action adventure games, Trifox combines the gameplay from these genres into a new foxy adventure to restore your plundered home. The game is slated for release in the Spring of 2020 for PC, PS4 and Xbox 1.
Trifox is a top-down twin stick action adventure game set in a unique and colorful world. Players take on the role of a multi talented fox on a quest to restore their destroyed home. They can choose between three different classes: Engineer, Mage or Warrior. Each class offers a variety of options to overcome the challenges ahead. On top of that, players can freely combine the abilities from these classes to create a loadout that suits them. They’ll need these abilities to defeat dangerous enemies, traverse multiple environments and chase down the mysterious source of the evil that plagues the world.
- Mix and match between different gameplay archetypes and play the way YOU want
- Combine and experiment with a wide range of abilities and engage in thrilling fast-paced combat
- Explore a rich and colorful world where fantasy meets technology with a wink and a nod to the classic platformer adventure games from the past
- Interact with the environment and outsmart your enemies
- Uncover the secret plans of an evil mastermind as you try to restore your ravaged home
Source: HomeRun PR