SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated Launching in June
It’s official, the launch date for SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated is launching on Nintendo Switch on June 23. There will be two special editions: the Shiny Edition and the F.U.N. Edition.
[su_button url=”https://www.amazon.com/Spongebob-Squarepants-Battle-Bikini-Rehydrated-Nintendo/dp/B07ZJJX5QT/ref=as_li_ss_tl?dchild=1&keywords=spongebob+switch&qid=1587044322&sr=8-2&linkCode=ll1&tag=nintendoeverything-20&linkId=9ab9a789254ffaa73f12dad7f0dd28b5&language=en_US” target=”blank” style=”3d” background=”#2a17b3″ size=”8″ center=”yes” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #000000″]Click here to pre-order the Shiny Edition from Amazon[/su_button]
[su_button url=”https://www.amazon.com/SpongeBob-SquarePants-Battle-Bikini-Rehydrated-Nintendo/dp/B07ZJK2FQX/ref=as_li_ss_tl?dchild=1&keywords=spongebob+switch&qid=1587044322&sr=8-3&linkCode=ll1&tag=nintendoeverything-20&linkId=039a503a2b95b78ab50b143999f17be8&language=en_US” target=”blank” style=”3d” background=”#2a17b3″ size=”8″ center=”yes” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #000000″]Click here to pre-order the F.U.N. Edition from Amazon[/su_button]
Here is a quick rundown of what we can expect in this new remaster:
Are you ready, kids? The cult classic is back, faithfully remade in spongetastic splendor! Play as SpongeBob, Patrick and Sandy and show the evil Plankton that crime pays even less than Mr. Krabs. Want to save Bikini Bottom from lots of rampant robots with your mighty bubbles? Of course you do! Want to underpants bungee jump? Why wouldn’t you! Want to join forces in a brand new multiplayer mode? The battle is on!
- Play as SpongeBob, Patrick and Sandy and use their unique sets of skills
- Thwart Plankton’s evil plan to rule Bikini Bottom with his army of wacky robots
- Meet countless characters from the beloved series
- Faithful remake of one of the best SpongeBob games ever created
- High-end visuals, modern resolutions and carefully polished gameplay
- Brand new horde mode multiplayer for up to two players, online and offline
- Restored content that was cut from the original game like the Robo Squidward boss fight and more
And finally, a brand new trailer:
Source: THQ Nordic via